Today's urban life is busy and tense, a warm home can bring everyone the most relaxed leisure time. But how can we make our home warm and comfortable? As long as you master some small skills, you can easily create a pleasant home. Life home editor has prepared a series of fashion information for you, such as house decoration and home decoration, to help you have a relaxed and comfortable life. At present, there are many kinds of decorative materials on the market, with different grades and prices. Even the professional material purchasing personnel of decoration companies are inevitably deceived. If you don't have certain recognition knowledge, you can't distinguish.
Plywood is made of three or more layers of veneer or sheet with a thickness of one millimeter. There are three plywood, five plywood, nine plywood and twelve plywood.
The selection of plywood should pay attention to the following points:
1. There is a difference between the positive and negative sides of the splint. When selecting, the plywood should have clear wood grain, smooth and smooth front, not rough, and flat without stagnant hand feeling.
2. Plywood shall be free from defects such as damage, bruise, hard injury and scar.
3. Plywood has no degumming.
4. Some plywood is made by sticking two veneers with different grain patterns together, so the joint of plywood should be tight without uneven phenomenon.
5. When selecting the splint, pay attention to select the splint that does not scatter glue. If the sound is brittle when knocking on each part of the plywood by hand, it proves that the quality is good; if the sound is stuffy, it indicates that the plywood has appeared the phenomenon of loose glue.
6. When choosing the glued veneer, we should pay attention to the uniform color and texture, and the wood color should be in harmony with the furniture paint color, so as to achieve perfect.