The correct use of pipeline pump (such as vertical pipeline pump, pipeline centrifugal pump, etc.) can reduce the damage of the machine as much as possible, but there are always problems with the machine, when the time is everything, shorten the maintenance time of the machine as much as possible. How to do that?
1. Every 500 hours of operation, the screw plug on the seal seat shall be loosened, and the residual oil in the cavity shall be drawn out with a syringe; the qualified No. 20 mechanical oil shall be filled into the cavity to half the volume of the cavity (the proper inspection method for adding the oil amount: run the oil pump, and the oil shall not come out); the screw plug shall be tightened to prevent leakage.
2. If the mechanical noise of the motor increases and the temperature rise at the bearing is abnormal, check the lubrication condition of the motor bearing. If the grease is discolored or dirty, it shall be replaced in time.
3. When oil leakage is found in the seal seat, the screw plug on the seal seat can be loosened and the oil pump can be operated. If there is oil coming out and there is aviation oil smell, it can be determined that the mechanical seal is invalid. Stop using the pipe pump in order to quickly replace the mechanical seal.
4. Replace the failed mechanical seal Key points of pipeline pump:
1. Test run: check whether the connecting parts are loose; turn the coupling by hand to make the rotor rotate for several turns to see whether the unit can rotate flexibly, whether there is noise and uneven feeling, so as to judge whether there is any foreign matter or whether the shaft is bent in the pump, whether the installation of the sealing parts is not correct, etc.; check whether the No.20 lubricating oil in the sealing cavity fills 1 / 2 of the cavity space; whether the surface of the pump unit is clean; whether the unit Steering no-load test.
2. Manual start: fill the pump (for the first time), slightly open the outlet valve, start the motor, increase the pressure, and gradually open the outlet valve to the working condition requirements when the pump unit operates stably.
3. Operation inspection: when the pump is in normal operation at power frequency (frequency conversion), regularly check and record the readings of ammeter, voltmeter, inlet and outlet vacuum gauge, pressure gauge, flowmeter and other instruments of the pump set. Check whether the vibration, noise and temperature rise of the unit are normal. There shall be no obvious aviation oil leakage at the shaft seal.
4. Normal stop: close the discharge valve to make the pump light load and stop the motor.
5. Emergency stop:
(1) the working ammeter of pump (such as vertical pipeline pump, pipeline centrifugal pump, etc.) motor indicates abnormally (too much or too little); the pump system makes abnormal noise.
(2) the indication of the vacuum pressure gauge at the inlet and the pressure gauge at the outlet of the pump is abnormal, the pump body vibrates greatly and makes abnormal noise, and the performance drops seriously.
(3) peculiar smell of pump motor, aviation oil leakage from shaft seal, bearing temperature over 75 ℃