CNC veneer peeling machine is often seen in our life, and we all know that it is a kind of machinery to deal with wood, so there will be some problems in our use process. Let's see how to deal with these faults.
1. Turn on the power supply, the indicator light is on, and the motor cannot be started. Cause: power supply phase failure or virtual connection of main control line. Solution: repair the power supply and control line and the general stop button.
2. The board is thin and thick. Cause: the knife is high or low, the knife seam is not consistent with the feed change wheel, and the wood has a positive and negative surface. Solution: adjust the height of the knife according to the knife adjustment chart, adjust to the sewing and hanging wheel, and replace the wood.
3. Automatic feed in normal veneer peeling, stop in time. Reason: (1) Virtual connection of feed circuit; (2) The electromagnetic clutch plate slips and the knife is too high. resolvent: (3) Check whether the feed line is falsely connected; (4) Clean the clutch plate with gasoline or diesel oil and adjust the height of the knife.
4. The front of the board is thick and the back is thin. Cause: the knife is low and the slit is too small. Solution: adjust the height and seam of the knife according to the knife adjustment drawing.
5. It does not automatically retract when hitting the reverse travel switch. Cause: open circuit in travel switch and retract control circuit. Solution: replace the travel switch maintenance circuit.
6. In case of automatic tool withdrawal, the rear travel switch will not stop when it is hit, and the total stop button will not work. Cause: the contact point of retracting knife is not loosened. Solution: repair the contact and replace it with a new one.
7. The thickness of the cross section of the sheet is uneven. Cause: the blade is not straight and the gap size is not the same. Solution: regrinding and adjusting the blade.
8. The board cannot be connected. Cause: the knife is too high and too low, the knife gap does not fit well with the feed change wheel, and the internal and external surfaces. Solution: adjust the height of the knife, change the gap between the knife and the feed change wheel, and replace the wood.