Many friends have responded to us that when selecting the rotary cutting machine, they do not know which parameters should be inspected to determine the performance of the machine. Now we have consulted the engineer's opinions and summarized the following aspects:
1. The distance between the two clips of the rotary cutting machine determines the length of the rotary cutting wood section, so it also determines the width of the single plate strip. It has a maximum distance and a minimum distance. The length of wood section shall not be greater than its maximum distance and not less than its minimum distance.
2. The height h from the axis center line to the machine bed determines the maximum diameter D of the rotary cutting wood section, d = 2h-100mm. The maximum diameter of the rotary cutting wood section also depends on the maximum distance between the center line of the clamping shaft and the cutter bed.
3. The length of the rotary knife is generally 50 mm larger than the maximum distance between the two card heads.
4. The rotation speed of the clamping shaft is related to the transmission mode of the driving device of the rotary cutting machine, and is determined according to the requirements of ensuring the best rotary cutting conditions. At present, there are two types of rotary cutting machine according to the rotating speed of the clamped shaft. One is that the rotating speed of the clamped shaft is fixed; the other is that the rotating speed of the clamped shaft increases with the rotation of the wood section.
5. The working feed speed is the moving distance of the cutter bed (rotary cutter and pressure gauge) in every rotation or minute of the clamping shaft, in mm / revolution or mm / minute. The feed speed determines the thickness of the spinner. In order to get different thickness of veneer, a feed box is arranged on the rotary cutter.
6. The rapid advance and retreat speed of the cutter bed is the moving speed of the cutter bed approaching the wood section before the start of rotary cutting and leaving the wood section (wood core) after the end of rotary cutting. In order to reduce the auxiliary time occupied by these actions to a minimum, the rapid advance and retreat of the cutter bed generally adopts a quite high speed.
7. The coarse rotary feed speed is the moving speed of the cutter bed before the wood section is rotated at the initial stage of rotary cutting. In order to minimize the turning time of wood section, the speed of coarse turning is much higher than that of fine turning.
8. The axial feed speed of the clamping shaft shall make the withdrawal time of the cutter bed equal to the release time of the wood core. There are two ways of axial movement of the clamping shaft: screw drive and hydraulic cylinder.
9. The diameter of the chuck determines the minimum diameter that the core may reach during the rotary cutting.
10. The power of the main drive and the power of all motors on the veneer cutter (in kilowatts), determine the thickness of the veneer that may be veneered and the power consumption of veneer veneer veneer veneer veneer veneer veneer veneer veneer veneer veneer veneer veneer veneer veneer.
11. The length, width and height of the outline of the rotary cutting machine shall be measured according to the most protruding part of the machine tool. The length and width determine the workshop area required for the installation of the machine tool.