1. All parts should be inspected carefully before starting the rotary cutting machine. All fasteners should be in a reliable locking state, and the rotating parts have no blockage.
2. The main drive of the rotary cutting machine adopts two motor linkage mechanisms, so the motor should be rotated, and the wiring must be wired according to the steering requirements.
3. The hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical controls in the rotary cutting machine should be operated strictly according to the instructions.
4. Rotary cutters must not stand between the two tool holder rollers.
5. Lubricating parts of the rotary cutting machine should be filled with lubricating oil regularly. In addition to the servo motor box, the other gearboxes are greased.
6. The size of each rotary cutter is marked on the data nameplate. Please adjust the height of the tool according to the size of the wood.