Plywood refers to that logs are spin into veneer by peeling machine , and then glued according to the veneer fiber direction which is arranged perpendicularly, and finally pressed into a wood-based panel. Plywood is the ideal
product widely used in all kinds of furniture, office supplies, combination speaker, packaging exhibition and other industries. Main sections of plywood production line include peeling section, veneer drying section, gluing section, prepress section, hot press section, saw edge section, sanding section...etc. The thickness range of plywood is generally the 8-18mm, board width is generally 915-1220mm. We can design and manufacture any size according to users’ requirements.
Plywood Production Technology:
1. Log cutting: Usually import log length is more than 6 meters. Cutting according to the technology required length and quality. The cutting length should be product length add remains. For example, product is 1220mm*2440mm, cutting length usually be 2600mm or 1300mm. log length, camber and demerit affect plywood output directly. Remains are small wood pieces, truncations, sawdust, tec. Log cutting wastage ratio is 3%-10%.
2. Veneer peeling: Peeling is the most popular plywood producing process. Back veneer thickness is about 0.6mm, core veneer and centre veneer thickness is about 1.8mm.
3. Drying: Veneer is moist. it should be dried according to the technology requirement. After drying, it will shrink. Dimension will become smaller. Veneer length, width, thickness will shrink. Shrink wastage is related to wood material, moisture containing, veneer thickness. Shrink wastage is 4%-10%.
4. Veneer gluing and handling: Handling include cutting, putting veneer together and mending. Cut zonal veneer into specification veneer or proper size which can be put together. Narrow zonal veneer can be put together into one veneer. Veneer with demerit can be mended to be qualified. Wastage in this part related to log material, peeled veneer quality, dried quality, and worker operation skill. Wastage ratio is 4%-16%. Import veneer processing plywood wastage ratio is 2%-11%.
5. Cold and Hot press: Veneer be glued and stacked, then glue together under set temperature and pressure by hot press. As veneer temperature and moisture containing changes, veneer will shrink. Shrink wastage is related to temperature, pressure, hot press time, wood material, moisture containing, wastage ratio is 3%-8%.
6. Edge trimming: Trimming the edge of the plywood flank from hot press to qualified plywood board. Remains related to process remains and product dimension. Production is bigger, wastage is smaller. Wastage ratio is 6%-9%.
7. Sanding: Sanding plywood surface to make it good. Wastage is powder. Veneer quality is good, sanding is less. Wastage ratio is 2%-6%Other machines We can also provide other machines, just like veneer jointer machine, knife grinder and so on.
Advantages of our products:
1. Strict controlling management of raw materials, the main frame is welded by standard steel plate.
2. Using domestic international premium accessories and valve blocks of famous brand, greatly reducing the failure rate.
3. Reasonable structure, convenient operation, beautiful appearance, never cut corners to ensure product quality.